1. Team Name
Blood Elites New Generation
2. Explain how you chose your team name
We decided to keep the name of the previous czech team Blood Elites, which took part in the World Finals 2012, we just added “new generation” to show that we are fresh blood
3. Country/s represented
We represent The Czech Republic
4. School/s represented
Secondary technical school Kolín and Business Academy Kolín
5. Town of School(s)
6. Number of males / Number of females on team
Two girls, one boy
7. Teams Facebook page
8. Teams Twitter handle
9. Teams website
10. Briefly outline the history of your team
As we mentioned, we are fresh blood of Blood Elites team, which took part at the World Finals F1 2012 in Abu Dhabi. They became our teachers and because they supported us, we could take part in this amazing competition. Then we won the National Finals of the Czech Republic and now we are heading to the WF in Singapore.
11. F1 in Schools achievements so far (i.e. Nat champions, other awards etc.)
- Best selfie photo of the National Finals in Pilsen
- Best marketing identity of the team
- 1st place at the National Finals
12. Describe your team in three words
Diamond, teamwork, patience
13. What do you think makes your World Final team unique from other teams?
Our team is special, because Jakub is from technical school, Magdaléna and Tereza are from business school and this is perfect combination. Our tasks are chosen according to each one’s field.
14. Magic moment - What has been the most exciting F1 in Schools experience your team has had so far?
The real magic moment came when we won the first competition in F1 in schools. It was “the best selfie” event.
15. We can laugh now - Tell us about one of your team’s funniest moments, maybe it wasn't so funny at the time!
The funniest moment was our teambuilding. We went to the Laser Tag for the first time and we had no idea how to play this game. It was funny, because the room was dark and we kept falling and laughing. We had a lot of fun .. It was legen … wait for it … dary. LEGENDARY J
16. What is the biggest challenge in this competition?
The biggest challenge is to do all tasks in time.
17. What are you most looking forward to at the WFs?
We’re most looking forward to meeting new people.
18. What are your expectations for the WFs?
We expect, that we will meet new people, have fun and experience new culture.
19. Do you watch/are you interested in F1? Who’s your favourite driver(s)?
Yes, we do. Our favourite team is Mercedes Petronas and the colours of our team are inspired by them.